09/30/2010

0 Comments

 
85% of Americans playing fantasy football attempted to draft Bryce Harper. The other 15% did.
 

09/30/2010

0 Comments

 
Even Pete Rose bets on Bryce Harper.
 

09/26/2010

0 Comments

 
Nostradamus even predicted Bryce Harper....

"From the deepest part of South Western America 
A young child will be born to commonplace people 
Who will by his home runs seduce a great multitude, 
His reputation will increase in the Kingdom of the NL East”
(Century 3, Quatrain 35)
 

09/26/2010

0 Comments

 
When Bryce Harper hits a homerun the pitcher must fight a strong urge to thank him.
 

09/26/2010

0 Comments

 
Bryce Harper was considering Dancing With the Stars but had to turn it down when it was discovered that none of the partners (professional ballroom dancers who pair with the celebrities) were as good as he was.
 

09/26/2010

0 Comments

 
Bryce Harper sent Stephen Strasburg a card that read the following. "Get well soon... I need someone at least half as good as me to play with."
 

09/25/2010

0 Comments

 
The hit FOX TV show "Glee" is loosely based on Bryce Harper's junior high experiences.
 

09/21/2010

0 Comments

 
Bryce Harper invited the president over for dinner; and he came.
 

09/18/2010

0 Comments

 
Bryce Harper was the first choice to play Achillies, in the popular movie "Troy". Unfortunately, the Harp was only 6 at the time and the role was given to a very close second, Brad Pitt.
 

09/18/2010

0 Comments

 
Bryce Harper was recently inducted into the NHL Hall of Fame after only watching two games.
 
    ARCHIVES
    Jan- 2012 - 2011
    Feb- 2012 - 2011
    Mar- 2012 - 2011
    Apr- 2012 - 2011
    May- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Jun- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Jul- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Aug- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Sep- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Oct- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Nov- 2012 - 2011 - 2010
    Dec- 2012 - 2011 - 2010